Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March Release

 
This month I've prepared something a bit softer then normally.
I think it has a romantic touch, don't you agree?
This time a silk ribbon-style bracelet with a platinum bangle
encrusted with large princess-cut diamonds.
Half price only for the duration of TGGS March rotation,
and I will include free engraving, just drop me a note with the details.
 

Este mes me
 he preparado algo un poco más suave de lo regular.
Pienso q'es un poco romantic, q'piensas? 
Te traigo un brazalete de estilo cinta de seda con un brazalete de platino 
con diamantes grandes de corte princesa. 
Esta a mitad de precio sólo por la duración de la rotación TGGS para Marzo, 
y voy a incluir el grabado gratis, solo mándenme una nota con los detalles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment