Saturday, March 22, 2014

W E S T 143RD. HONEYCOMB CHOKER SPECIAL

NEW NEW NEW

NUEVO NUEVO NUEVO 

I decided to try out a MP special,
you will find only a limited amount of copies for a reduced price
I think you will find the HONEYCOMB CHOKER is crazy sexy!
(I am very excited about it.)
Just dress up some slacks or a nice low cut night dress and I think
you're good to go make a BOLD statement.
_________
Decidí tener un especial en MP,
va a encontrar solo una cantidad limitada a un precio reducido.
Creo que encontrará el HONEYCOMB CHOKER muy sexy!
(Estoy contenta sobre esta gargantilla.)
Pongaselo con algunos pantalones casual o un vestido escotado y creo que
todos la van estar relojiando toda la noche.


I played around with the metals to give you as much variety as possible.
They are currently all phatpacked but
I will not promise they will stay this way after the MP promotion.
___________
Quice darle mucha variedad como ven estan en muchos oros, plata, y negro.
Están ahora todos junto pero
No voy a prometer que se quedará de esta manera después de la promoción en MP.
 
Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it for you.
_______
Espero que te guste tanto como yo disfruté crearlo para usted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment